The Sight Flow Indicator is unique in design and essentially maintenance free.
- A solid body made from a brass forging ensures long life and integrity of flow.
- Rated at a maximum of 125º F and 125 PSI.
- The movement of multi-colored balls gives a clear full indication of flow from any angle and at the same time cleans the sight cavity on a continuous basis.
- Easily adaptable to panel mounting thereby saving installation costs.
- Easily repaired and maintained.
- With full range of sizes available from 1/4" to 1" NPT
Our key features are low cost, easy installation and quick delivery. Also, MPC maintains inventory of replacement parts ready for immediate shipment.
In summary, why use a sight flow indicator? Because it enables a positive visual indication of flow of media in a system.